Sunday, May 31, 2015

Red (2010)

Retired and Extremely Dangerous


Frank Moses used to be a CIA top agent. But now that he is retired and the secrets he knows made him a CIA's target. He unites with ex-agents Joe, Marvin, Victoria to use all their abilities to stay alive and stop the operation. They are labeled RED: Retired Extremely Dangerous, so an impossible mission is just another day at work

Cast

Bruce Willis as Francis "Frank" Moses
Morgan Freeman as Joe Matheson
John Malkovich as Marvin Boggs
Helen Mirren as Victoria Winslow
Karl Urban as William Cooper
Mary-Louise Parker as Sarah Ross
Rebecca Pidgeon as Cynthia Wilkes
Brian Cox as Ivan Simanov
Richard Dreyfuss as Alexander Dunning
Julian McMahon as Vice President Robert Stanton
Ernest Borgnine as Henry, The Records Keeper
James Remar as Gabriel Singer

Based on


Printing History
Created by writer Warren Ellis and artist Cully Hamner

Published from September 2003 to Febraury 2004 
by WildStorm imprint Homage Comics

2 comments:

  1. I remember when this came out, Scott. I confess I didn't see it, so don't know if it's any good, but I've liked some of the Bruce Willis films I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this film. It is a favorite in our household. I do want to read the graphic novel also.

    ReplyDelete