Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Streaked-Blond Slave by Carter Brown

She was a silky, sexy swinger.
And she turned Rick Holman on to a new kind of murder!

Robert McGinnis Cover
Death wears a see-through shroud!
Murder is a very sexy business in star-filled Hollywood. Where private eye Rick Holman is hired to find the runaway hippie sister of a mixed-up movie idol who like to keep his girls in golden chains. Somebody wants the sister out of the way, way out of the way. Badly enough to try to drown her in LSD. And the corpse littered trail leads Rick into one of the most tantalizing traps in his career....

Signet Photo Cover
Printing History

Horwitz Publications Inc
Numbered Series #149 (1970)

New American Library
Signet Books
P4042 (October 1969)
Y7975

1 comment:

  1. Hi. My name is Lucio, I'm from Rome (Italy) and I love old pulp novels (spy, mysteries, action, etc.)
    Only a few of Carter Brown novels arrived in Italy, almost all in 1972: I've found the italian version of "The Streaked-Blond Slave" and insert it in the today post of my blog dedicated to italian rare pulp editions: "Gli Archivi di Uruk". (Sounds like "Uruk Archives").
    I don't put here the link because you could think I'm a "spammer", but if you are interested to the italian cover of this book come to visit my blog: you maybe can find many other pulp covers! ;-)
    Bye
    Lucio

    ReplyDelete